• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Super Bowl Commercials 2011

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Every year we watch the game, and every year we know that the game out side the game is which commercial is the best.

In my opinion this year was a pretty pathetic year in Super Bowl commercials. Its obvious the golden ages of the SBC's are past us and now we're in an era where the punchlines just arent as good as they used to be.

Which makes the Good commercials that much better.

So heres the thing, you can find your favorite Commercial on youtube by now, or there are even websites dedicated to the Superbowl Commercials from this year.

Tell us what your favorite was and why you liked it

Also, which was the worst Superbowl Commercial this year in your opinion?

My Number One Pick: "Bridgestone: Carma"
YouTube - Bridgestone - Carma

Worst Commercial: "Doritos: I love Doritos"
YouTube - 2011 Super Bowl Doritos "I love Doritos" commercial

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Like I said in the Super Bowl thread, I thought the commercials were really bad this year. I mean, they've gotten worse over the years, but this year was just pathetic. There weren't any that stood out to me.

The Coca-Cola ones were good, but not great like the Simpsons one last year.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The Dorito ones in General were just horrid. There wasnt a single good Dorito commercial to be played. I mean really what was they're marketing department thinking?!?!?!

"Oh a Dude sucking cheese dust off another persons Finger is funny!"
"Hell yeah, Doritos Resurrect the dead, lets bring back a cremated Grandpa!"
"Pugs Running, Pugs are cute, lets make a 10 pound dog break down a door yaaaay!"

Seriously... Dorito's fire your whole marketing division because those commercials will actually repulse me from buying your product.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Do you remember the Doritos commercials last year? They were ridiculously bad. I think everyone was talking about how their director of marketing should have been fired.