• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Super - 2010

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Super - 2010

Super 2010 Trailer

I had never heard about this film until about five minutes ago from a friend, I am not massively into the whole mock superhero movies but this I found very funny, I also love Ellen Page. I am not sure if this has been released as IMDB are not being very helpful but I do hope I can find this as I think it looks very good.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I did hear about this and watch the trailer a while ago, this type of film seems really popular now, I do like Ellen Page so I will probably see it. I doubt it will be as good as something like Kick-Ass though.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I think this could be funny, I like his weapon of choice... A Wrench haha From the trailer it looks like Kick-Ass starring adults instead. Like Crouton I doubt it will live up to Kick-Ass but I'll give it a chance. It has to be better than Superhero Movie, right?