• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super 17

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know this is non-cannon but if you dont like it just dont answer please. I wan wondering what you though of Super 17? Personnaly I love he was great really strong, and he is way better as Super 17 then he is Android 17/

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He would have been a good character, he is the only villian that I actually like, since it is bringing back a classic villian, what would have been better is if Piccolo fought him again, because Super 17 was not all that strong.

M

Milk

I actually didn't like Super 17 at all. Mainly because I didn't like GT at all, but Android 17 was cool.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Piccolo said:
He would have been a good character, he is the only villian that I actually like, since it is bringing back a classic villian, what would have been better is if Piccolo fought him again, because Super 17 was not all that strong.

I agree that would've been awesome to see Piccolo fight Super 17, that would've been worth it. I think Super 17 was pretty cool; just becuase it was 17, I loved 17 as a villian. If Piccolo would've faught him; that would've been just perfect.

I agree that would have been awsome to see, talking about kind of a trip back to the past. I would have loved to see Piccolo VS. Super 17 with no interuptions at all!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that would of been so cool to see the both of them go at it, with no interruption, I have no clue who would win though. Should be close like the Android 17 and Piccolo fight.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, and seeing as how it is GT, TOEI would find some way to give Piccolo a huge power boast within a second, in order for him to completly dominate Super 17, or at least have the upperhand through out the match.