• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super 12 Rugby.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I know that most of you are American but I'm just checking whether or not you know what Super 12 Rugby is. It's a Rugby kind of a thing like Gridiron(Is that what they call it sorry if i got it wrong or anything)but instead they get to run around the field without having a Quarter Back. Tackles are not counted. I'm Australian so don't expect to know this. No Offence to the Americans. They are up to the Super 12 grand finals. Where my favourite team the Crusaders are up against my most hated team in the whole entire game the Brumbies Booooooooo. Post here if you know anything about it. If you want to learn more about it you can go to the official site. I think that's right.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I saw the grand final last saturday I can't believe that the Crusaders lost what a damn loss it was but onto more bigger things ahead but it doesn't really matter now.

I think I change my mind I'm glad the Crusaders lost against the Brumbies.