Sup.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fego, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Fego

Fego New Member

Well I was looking for a place where I could talk about both light hearted and serious topics, and basically just have fun and make friends as well as learn and discuss. So this place doesn't look too bad for that.

Name's Shane. I'm 19 years old and I'm from New Jersey. I mostly listen to Hardcore, Screamo, and Metal music, also some Punk and occasionally Ska (except for Sublime -- that's not occasional, that's all the time). I'm even into a couple rappers and hip hop artist, I'm pretty well-rounded. I push a Volvo to the limits of hyperspeed (which is about 90 in like, uh, 12 seconds but for a '92 with a stock v4) every day. Uh, I can be a really light-hearted, cheerful person that's full of jokes, but I can get heated when it comes to some philosophies, social values, politics, you know. But yeah, I'll catch you all in the forums.

2. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

I've stolen your introductory-thread virginity.

Please enjoy your stay.

3. Fego

Fego New Member

Haha. Thanks. The first time really is very special.

4. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Yo
    Metal is kick ass, screamo and punk is shit.
    Just so you know, oh yea...

Welcome :D
    ------
    And judging by ur name...
    Listen to Psychopathic?
    I hope they are the only rappers you listen to...
    lol

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  5. Fego

Fego New Member

Well that's you, homie. To be honest I'm not really big on screamo, especially the most recent. Old Avenged Sevenfold (Waking the Fallen, etc.), Atreyu, Bullet for My Valentine. That's almost my extent of screamo I listen to; it's just I listen to those kind of bands a lot. And I think punk is pretty much awesome, especially hardcore punk and crust punk. early 80's shit.

6. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

That's cool, you have just incurred new comer stress test #1.
    Beware I am the nicer one of the forum...

lol j/p, you sound cool, look forward to posting with you in the future.

7. Fego

Fego New Member

no doubt, thanks.

I'm actually able to keep my composure pretty well, but I'm told It's funny when I throw insults. On myspace once I was sent a list of means things I've said that people I knew collected from comments and messages and stuff. I like this one, it's good for introduction threads, shows them what kind of person I am or can be;

8. Fego

Fego New Member

Oh, I didn't catch this;

Well, uh, I've never heard of them. Fego is my last name... lol. But yeah, I've had people assume I listen to Insane Clown Posse with some connection to something called Faygo. Same pronunciation.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums Fego, you seem like an interesting member, hopefully you won't only post in the introduction section. We have a lot of great sub-forums, so don't be afraid to check them out and leave your thoughts and opinions felt.

Enjoy yourself.

10. Fego

Fego New Member

Yeahh. Well I like to thank the welcoming commitee before I go post shit, so yeah, word.