Sup

D

DeadlyPotato

Sup, this is deadlypotato. After some nagging from Vince Carter, I finally joined this forum. :) Well a little bout me. I'm 15, was born in Brazil and now I'm living in Marlborough, MA( near Boston).Basketball's just my thing and my favorite team is the lakers,but I still got love for the Celtics too. My favorite player is Kobe like a lot of people in here, go figure. Don't feel like saying anything else but if anyone feels like IMing me, my sn's romulo624 and I got an msn too if anyone wants it. Anyone feel like being a stalker or something you could probably find my myspace too. Well thats it. pce

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Welcome to the show. I'm Kazmarov (or Kazzy if you're Kyo-chan, or just Kaz), and I moderate the World News section. Glad to have you around.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
If ur wondering who Kyo-chan is then that would be me! Kazzy is the nickname I gave him....u can't take it! lol ^_^;

But welcome to Central Fusion Deadly and it's a pleasure to finally meet a vegetable that actually kills things yay!*hands a bag of chocolate* Have fun and meet new friends, we have interesting ppl on here for u to meet and talk to and will be willing to help u if u have any questions! But um.....*whispers* Beware of Mr.B a.k.a SenatorB (Mr.B is the nickname I gave him ^^;) he is the post inforcer...he'll bash ur skull if u don't post *shudders*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join the forums, and hopefully you'll become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

D

DeadlyPotato

Kyo Muramasa said:
If ur wondering who Kyo-chan is then that would be me! Kazzy is the nickname I gave him....u can't take it! lol ^_^;

But welcome to Central Fusion Deadly and it's a pleasure to finally meet a vegetable that actually kills things yay!*hands a bag of chocolate* Have fun and meet new friends, we have interesting ppl on here for u to meet and talk to and will be willing to help u if u have any questions! But um.....*whispers* Beware of Mr.B a.k.a SenatorB (Mr.B is the nickname I gave him ^^;) he is the post inforcer...he'll bash ur skull if u don't post *shudders*
Chocolate makes me constipated.