Sup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeadlyPotato, Jul 13, 2006.

1. DeadlyPotato

DeadlyPotato Guest

Sup, this is deadlypotato. After some nagging from Vince Carter, I finally joined this forum. :) Well a little bout me. I'm 15, was born in Brazil and now I'm living in Marlborough, MA( near Boston).Basketball's just my thing and my favorite team is the lakers,but I still got love for the Celtics too. My favorite player is Kobe like a lot of people in here, go figure. Don't feel like saying anything else but if anyone feels like IMing me, my sn's romulo624 and I got an msn too if anyone wants it. Anyone feel like being a stalker or something you could probably find my myspace too. Well thats it. pce

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Welcome to the show. I'm Kazmarov (or Kazzy if you're Kyo-chan, or just Kaz), and I moderate the World News section. Glad to have you around.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

o:

There are multiple lines of intro text.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

If ur wondering who Kyo-chan is then that would be me! Kazzy is the nickname I gave him....u can't take it! lol ^_^;

But welcome to Central Fusion Deadly and it's a pleasure to finally meet a vegetable that actually kills things yay!*hands a bag of chocolate* Have fun and meet new friends, we have interesting ppl on here for u to meet and talk to and will be willing to help u if u have any questions! But um.....*whispers* Beware of Mr.B a.k.a SenatorB (Mr.B is the nickname I gave him ^^;) he is the post inforcer...he'll bash ur skull if u don't post *shudders*

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Hehehh.... I eat potatoes... and that deadly bit has yet to be proven.

Welcome.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

welcome to the boards. have fun and all that good stuff

7. DeadlyPotato

DeadlyPotato Guest

Oh yeah, ever hear of food poison? Go head, bite me. :)

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join the forums, and hopefully you'll become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Vince you are the best at that lol.

Welcome to the forums man, have fun hope to see you around.

10. DeadlyPotato

DeadlyPotato Guest

Chocolate makes me constipated.