• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sup Sup!

IncaWarrior08

I guess I will do as the message tells me and introduce myself. Really here I would like to gain some popularity and start my own forum where me and some friends spend time playing and review games, but that way off in the future. Since this is a gaming forum I will say I enjoy a good long in depth rpg and I don't care if it is real time or turned based just as long as it keeps my attention. Now for the sake of things I will sit through games in order to give a fair and honest review over them, I don't want to dis something I have never played. I love PS2 for it's rpg's and I love the xbox for it's first person shooter, but the gamecube...well I just don't like the gamecube...period. I enjoy a good RTS on the computer, but I have only found a few I can stick with because the others just become mundane to quickly.I am also a fan of the old school NES and SNES, but my true love in old school gaming lies in the N64. There you have it all of my gaming interest.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I keep forgetting the N64 is old school now.

Welcome, and make as many topics as you wish.

IncaWarrior08

True and it is sad to see that generation become old school because I can say I have had many good times with those systems. Now however we have our next gen games so I think I will get over it the lose of the ps2 and xbox.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I still play my N64 and Goldeneye like it's 1997. Sad? No.

Old_Man

Hello and welcome to the forum.

And Goldeneye is a good game, but the best on the Nintendo 64 is probably the game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

~Old_Man.