• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sup People

B

BartTrunks

How r u guys doing. Im new here, so let me introduce myself. Im a yugioh expert and vs noob, so if anyone needs help or can give me help i'm open

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to forums I am very glad you have decided to join these forums, hopefully you'll become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Shit Vince, did you raid a Yugioh forum or something for all these??

Hey, welcome... maybe tell us a little more about yourself... your playing Yugioh doesn't distinguish you much from the rest of this recent wave of new people. Post a lot, thats the best way to accomplish anything in life (and if you dont, I'll break your kneecaps)

B

Bio248

post in other sections besides the yugioh and we'll all be happier. :D

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Hell, post at all, that ominous "Posts: 1" under his name does not bode well. Of course I'd love for him to prove me wrong... *hint hint*