• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sup, brothers and mothers of NF?

Mightymouse

What’s up people? My name is Jony. I am the greatest guitar player in the world and I will stop at nothing to prove it. I have been playing guitar since I was 9 years of age, so on the whole not long. However, I practice every minute of every day of every hour. I don’t let time waste.

Sure I occasionally go swimming and sure I occasionally kick back and give my abs a workout. However, I devote most of my time to playing guitar. The source of my inspiration is my soul and what it inhales, I smoke weed every now and again as a source of inspiration. However, I don’t use it so I get completely stoned; just enough to get me all philosophical and then I input those philosophies into my songs.

I grew up in a poor area of Jamaica and started learning guitar on an old guitar my neighbor gave me; it had one string missing so it was hard to learn all the chords properly. Then when I was about 11 my father had a promotion at his job and gave us a good home in England. It had three floors, which is a lot considering I lived in a bungalow in Jamaica.

So yeah, I now live comfortably in a home in England, with a computer that doesn’t lag and works. I came across GF out of boredom. Welcome me! ^_^​

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome!

The music section on this forum is a very good one, so be active there.