Sunsets or sunrises?

Sunsets or sunrises?

• Total voters
Do you like to watch the sunsets or sunrises? Which do you prefer?

I prefer the sunrise w/ the birds chirping and such...

Along w/ sunsets over the water/hills (have the lakes- don't got hills!)

(tried to find a button to add a poll- couldn't :( )

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Happy Birthday!

:happybday:

Oh wait, nevermind. Maybe someone can move this thread.

I prefer sunsets, mainly because I don't have to get up at 5 in the morning to see them. Sunrises are amazing though. The birds are chirping and everything is peaceful.
------
Was this thread in the birthday forum or am I going crazy?

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah she posted in B-Day for some reason. I also added a poll.

I went with sunsets. I like the red sky that goes with sunsets. Especially at the ocean.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I had seen it in the B-day section to, was gonna post but then had a coworker pop in. lol

Sunsets, I'd much rather watch a sunset after a long day then wake up early to see the sun come up.

That's a tough choice.

I love sunsets because I can sit there and reflect on the days accomplishments while watching something amazing. It's a perfect feeling of peace and gives me a feeling of completion.

On the other hand, sunsets always make me think of my goals and the future. Once again I can sit there mulling things over with the perfect backdrop provided for me.

I guess if I'm alone I'd choose sunrise, but with someone, sunset.

Guess I won't be voting in the poll.

Yeah she posted in B-Day for some reason. I also added a poll.

I went with sunsets. I like the red sky that goes with sunsets. Especially at the ocean.
again- oops :sick: I'll check next time for sure.

Anddd oh- ok- i thought echoes did since he posted first.

I had seen it in the B-day section to, was gonna post but then had a coworker pop in. lol

Sunsets, I'd much rather watch a sunset after a long day then wake up early to see the sun come up.
Mmmmm- yea.

I still like the peaceful-ness in the morning.

oceans + sunrise(the alantic hehe) = amazing.

pacific + sunset = also amazing.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
That's a tough choice.

I love sunsets because I can sit there and reflect on the days accomplishments while watching something amazing. It's a perfect feeling of peace and gives me a feeling of completion.

On the other hand, sunsets always make me think of my goals and the future. Once again I can sit there mulling things over with the perfect backdrop provided for me.

I guess if I'm alone I'd choose sunrise, but with someone, sunset.

Guess I won't be voting in the poll.
I'm the opposite. If I'm alone, I prefer sunset. If I'm with someone I like the sunrise...and chatting in the dark just before it rises.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
However there is one other way that I would prefer a sunrise over a sunset! I have had instances where I've been up all night doing whatever. And you get that mood where you're have asleep but yet are wide awake. Either laying in a truck or just otherwise outside and then the sun starts to sneak up from the Horizon. Thats a pretty cool experience to.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Sunsets.

Sunrises are more refreshing but sunsets help you reflect. And that's when the party gets started! Plus they are prettier. And I have found that I'm a fan of pretty things.