Suns likely to move one pick

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Arizona Republic - The Phoenix Suns , who own picks 21 and 27 in Wednesday's draft, are likely to only keep one of their picks, according to a report in the Arizona Republic, with pick 27 likely to be the one the team moves.

Phoenix has indicated that it would prefer to package the two first-round choices to move up. If the Suns could get into the range of the 10th through 15th picks, that might give them a shot at a long, athletic wing player in either Arkansas' Ronnie Brewer or Memphis' Rodney Carney.

Otherwise, the Suns may deal only the 27th pick and hope that Swiss shooting guard Thabo Sefolosha, Michigan State combo guard Shannon Brown or Senegalese raw center Saer Sene is on the board for the 21st pick.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/41119/20060627/suns_likely_to_move_one_pick/

S

scottmcgrady

Not a bad idea, i guess. The Suns have an awesome team and they really don't need anyone else i think, just someone who could be a consistant shooter would be good for them, just to add some points on the board, but Phoenix really do have a good enough team to not need a really high pick, i doubt it would change much since there starting 5 and their sixth and seventh men will probably not change if there are not trades.