Sunglasses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doc, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I don't think I've ever seen a thread about sunglasses. I, personally, never wear them. I can see why people would wear them at night and conversely understand why people wear them during the day.

I've had friends that wear them in the rain or on dark, cloudy days. I just don't understand it and that is a bit of a pet peeve to me.

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

My eyes are slightly sensitive to strong light, like the sun. Haha, so I wear them.

I also wear my sunglasses at night so I can watch you weave.

viLky likes this.
  3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I have a pair, but I never wear them. I find them itchy and they're always touching me. :\

I'm not a big fan of accessories.

4. sokar

sokar Registered Member

I wear them in the day when its bright out to protect my eyes from UV, however the minute I step inside I take them off. But, since I'm brown eyed (making me more susceptible to damage), and I spend A LOT of time outdoors and live in California, I wear them. They're only cool if they're practical.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I wear sunglasses when I remember to take them with me out in the sun. Other than that I see no need for them

6. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Same here- it's a pet peeve for me when I see people in cloudy/rain/dark/night etc- and they have sunglasses on. like- WTF!?!

I don't wear them. I know I have reg glasses- but even when I spent the money for clipons (which looked horrible!) I didn't. I won't get transistions because of when I drive and such- And although I plan on getting contacts soon- I almost always have a hat on- so it doesn't matter.

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I have them, but I never wear them. I'm not a sunglasses person.

Even when I'm playing in the outfield(baseball) and the sun is in my eyes I don't wear them.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I just bought a pair. Maybe this time I'll actually wear them. The problem is when I want to wear them, it's also the time I have my eyeglasses on. I can't wear both and I don't like contacts.

9. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I wear Sunglasses when its sunny and im outside, i don't see the point of wearing them in wet weather:/

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I use them all the time. It's very bright here all the time and I go hiking a lot, it damages your eyes a lot to not protect them from the sun so I just always use them. It's sort of a common sense thing.