Sundin joins Canucks

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Sundin agrees to deal with Canucks

Well Sundin finally joined a team, I'm glad it's a team in the Western Conference and not the Eastern Conference. Sundin said all along that he wanted to win a cup, well it doesn't like it to me, he went for the highest bidder. I don't believe the Canucks are close to winning a cup, even with Luongo in nets.

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Granted, the Canucks need players like Sundin to make a Cup run, but I don't think they're the best team in their division, let alone the conference.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm really interested to see how he's going to perform. I think he still as the skills to be one of the best players in the NHL, he's also going to play with the Sedin brothers, who are extremely talented.

I'm really mad that he didn't go to Montreal, I think he would of helped them in a lot of different ways, but I'm glad he didn't sign with the Rangers.

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

The thing is most of the quality teams don't have any cap space. The Sharks for instance are only under cap because they're paying McLaren 2.5 million to play in the minors.