• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sunday nights before school?

dDave

V.I.P.
We all know the feeling, it's happened to everyone one of us hundreds of times.

Your weekend is coming to a close and it's now Sunday night. When you were in school how did you spend your final hours before going back to prison for the week?

Personally, I always wanted to play video games but my parents didn't allow it. Instead I'd watch a movie, play with legos, or simply read. Not the most exciting or special thing ever (since I still do two of those things regularly :lol:) but it worked well for me.

What did you do on your Sunday nights before going to school on Monday?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Oh wow for school it's tougher to remember...but thinking back to the time like high school and younger when I was expected to go to sleep at a certain time, I'd usually spend my time watching one last TV show that made me laugh. It's a tradition I've continued to this day.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I probably watching TV or played video games for as long as I possibly could.

Or did some last minute homework that I put off all weekend long haha

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
What did you do on your Sunday nights before going to school on Monday?
I was either on a forum (PDC or GF), finishing up homework I procrastinated, or playing video games. I always tried to get homework done so I could play most of the rest of the weekend.

dDave

V.I.P.
Steve. I did that too, almost to a pin in high school. I'd get my homework as early as possible so I could play the rest of the weekend. I rarely ended up doing homework on a Sunday night.

In high school I'd always get on GF on Sunday nights at some point. I would usually spend my whole night on here though.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I watched TV, stayed up till 3am and regretted it in the morning, funny enough I did this every Sunday without a fail! I just hated Mondays, a lot.

Misdoubt

Registered Member
It was just another day of my weekend as far as I was concerned. If I needed to get work done I'd do it during a break time between classes.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Me and a group of friends had a notebook and one of us would take it home each night to write in. We'd draw pictures, we'd write jokes, we'd gossip, we'd share stories, etc. If I didn't have the book I would be writing down my ideas on a scrap of paper for when I next had it.
Other than that, I'd watch TV with my parents or do homework.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
On Sunday nights before going back to school the following Monday, I mainly watched TV, mostly my favorite shows, cartoons, and movies. Sometimes, on occasions, we would eat special dinners.