Sun Hats

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by scooby, Apr 23, 2009.

1. scooby

scooby New Member

I recently returned from the Caribbean and while there I saw some ladies wearing a sun visor which was clipped to their spectacles and not worn on their head. Has anyone seen these and know how you get hold of them.
    Thanks

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I cant say I have seen then personally. I do agree though anything that clips to sun glasses is perty cool. I remember when the Clip on Sun Glasses tint was big for the clear glasses.

I'm personally not a huge fan of visors though, so I cant say I'd even really search it out if I were interested. Figure if I'm going to spend the money to block the sun with a hat... I'm going to actually buy a hat right?

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Yeah, I've heard of/seen them before.

I don't think I like the idea of them be attached to my glasses, I would prefer the hat ones.

You might be able to get them at your opticians perhaps, if you can't they might be able to tell you where you can get them.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I've never heard of them, but I wouldn't recommend them. Actual hats stop the suns rays from getting to your head, and help to prevent heat stroke.