Summerslam Pre-Show Thread

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
WWE Champion Edge vs. John Cena
By Brett Hoffman
August 10, 2006
One of the highlights of this year’s SummerSlam is the showdown between WWE Champion Edge and former Champion John Cena. The contest will be the next chapter in what has been a long and bitter rivalry, one that has controlled the RAW landscape for months.

Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley
By Steven Schiff
August 9, 2006
Ric Flair’s SummerSlam history may not be as decorated as Mick Foley’s, but in his three appearances the "Nature Boy" has shown that he has the cunning to deliver the results he wants. Foley, on the other hand, has a proven track record, having beaten some of the all-time icons in WWE history at the Biggest Party of the Summer. He will be hoping to add Flair to that list on August 20. Will he continue to have SummerSlam success, or will Flair be able to strangle the words “I Quit†out of him?

D-Generation X vs. the McMahons
By Zack Zeigler
August 4, 2006
Will the Chairman's disgust for Triple H and Shawn Michaels be enough to propel him and his son Shane to victory? Or, when the referee raises the winners’ hands, will DX have only two words and a crotch-chop for the McMahons?

Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Orton
By Louie Dee
July 24, 2006
At SummerSlam, there will be a battle between the Legend Killer and arguably the biggest Legend in WWE history. And if Randy Orton can kill the Legend of Hulk Hogan on Aug. 20 in Boston, he will do something that no man has done before: beat the Hall of Famer at SummerSlam.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow your missing a lot of matches there my friend, but anyways it's going to be great, I am going to go see it in the thearters I can wait, there's going to be a lot of great matches like the I Quit match Rick Flair against Mick Foley, they'll put on a hell of a show. Also DX vursus the McMahons is going to be very good as well, Shane can put on a hell of a show too, hopefully it's a hardcore match.

S

shawnesty23

i think this summerslam will be one of the worst. only matches i care about are foley/flair and ecw title