• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Summerslam 2010

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The 2nd biggest PPV of the year is the next PPV on the schedule for the WWE. That's Summerfest! I mean Summerslam...

Hopefully it's a goodie!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Every year I have high expectations for this Pay Per View, and usually they don't disappoint. I'm looking forward to this one, I wonder if Kane will be Champion when the time comes, and if he is I wonder who he's going to be facing.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The WWE title picture will be cleared up tonight. Edge, Orton and Jericho are fighting in a triple threat match and the winner faces Sheamus. My money is on Orton.

Cena will be involved with Nexus I'm sure.

I bet Mysterio will want revenge on Kane.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kane vs Mysterio will be an extremely boring feud, hopefully it doesn't happen.

I'm hope that we see Edge vs Sheamus, but I doubt it will happen since they're both heels, same thing with Jericho. Orton would be the wisest selection at this point, but it wouldn't make sense since his feud with Edge isn't really done.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mysterio vs Kane is boring because we've seen it and it was God awful terrible. Maybe if its over the World title it'll be different, I dont know.

I think Edge and Orton ended their feud with their RAW match last week but maybe I'm wrong. I'm just glad Cena is out of the picture for now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I rather see the feud end at a Pay Per View, but that's just me.

I'm glad that Cena will be focusing on Nexus right now, I wonder how it's going to go down. I wouldn't mind seeing a Barrett vs Cena match at Summerslam.

I've liked this whole Cena/Nexus feud so far, but they need to bring something new. We've all seen the Cena gets taken out by Nexus, or Cena beats the crap out of a Nexus member. Hopefully we'll see something new tonight, which will eventually lead to something interesting at SS.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I rather see the feud end at a Pay Per View, but that's just me.

I'm glad that Cena will be focusing on Nexus right now, I wonder how it's going to go down. I wouldn't mind seeing a Barrett vs Cena match at Summerslam. I've liked this whole Cena/Nexus feud so far, but they need to bring something new. We've all seen the Cena gets taken out by Nexus, or Cena beats the crap out of a Nexus member. Hopefully we'll see that tonight, which lead to something interesting at SS.
I agree about Orton and Edge...especially since their one-on-one match ended pre-maturely because of Orton's injury!

I don't know how it'll go down either. Cena either needs someone to help him or a feud with Barrett makes sense too. Something different has to happen though.

Hoping we see some good midcard IC/US title feuds too.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Summerslam 2010 is going to be awesome! Great matches in store and huge expectations as to who will be the surviving champions. I hope it will be the beginning of the end of Nexus.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
After hearing the matches last night I'm definitely going to order Summerslam:

Matches announced:

Team Cena vs Team Nexus

Team Cena consist of: Great Khali, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, John Cena, R Truth, Edge, Bret Hart.

Sheamus vs Randy Orton

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
Should be an awesome PPV...I am interested in how the world title picture shakes out

nexus vs cena's team shoud be good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HabsMike25 Wrestling 7
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 52
HabsMike25 Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 29
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 11