PPV SummerSlam '10 PicFest, 2 of 2

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Great shots of The Hitman, thank you very much since that made my day right there. The picture of him going for the Sharpshooter is epic and brings such great memories. I've never had the chance to see Bret live, and it's only ticked me off somewhat. You're a very lucky man Ian.

3. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Damn bro! Those pics make me wish I was there to see all the action. Nice job!

Tucker likes this.
  4. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

wow those are some kickass pics my friend...

much jeaously!

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

The placement of that giant piped ring around the Titantron was really annoying. Blocked the screen from it's full effect. :x

Great shots of it, though. Love the look, Randy, Bret, ect...

Q: Was Kane's pyro really loud? Was reading another thread that said that Kane's pyro deafed some people for a few moments. That, along with the intense heat his pyro let off.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

My first PPV will be a memory I'll always treasure and I won't forget that Sgt. Tim made it possible. He bought me those seats and the Dodgers tickets I posted about because he was my wrestling/baseball buddy and now he's stuck in Baghdad. You're right, I'm a lucky man -- lucky to have a son like that.

I hope you get to see Bret soon. It doesn't feel right that I have and you haven't. :lol:

Yeah, what the hell? Somebody must have been smoking the K2.

Holy crap, yes. After Jericho's earlier stun grenade-like pyro, I should have been ready for Kane's. Nuh-uh! When his first booms hit I literally dropped my camera into my lap and missed his entrance.

That was one I wasn't going to tell, lol.

And yeah, I wasn't close enough this time to feel anything from his ringpost flames, but I went to a (Raw?) show at the same venue about ten years ago where I sat by the ring and I can still remember the impressive heat against my face then. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that man's one-of-a-kind entrances, seriously.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I heard Kane's pyro once and it was extremely loud. I was ready for it as well since Millz and Unity told me how loud it was, but I sure didn't expect that. I wonder if he wears ear plugs when goes down the ramp. Can't be good for his hearing if he doesn't.