Summer Time Grilling

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by FBrown89, Jun 29, 2008.

1. FBrown89

FBrown89 Registered Member

Any grill fans here? If so, what do you like to grill? I like to grill alot of seafood such as shrimp, fish, calamari, mussels, etc. And of course the usual grillings such as Ball Park hot dogs, hamburgers, kabobs, steak, and stuff like that.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

summer's for staying inside and using the A/C, which makes the outside air hotter.

anyway, our family isn't used to grilling. They just don't appreciate it. They don't understand why they have to stand outside to cook when they can do the same ting inside. So I think I've been grilling maybe twice. My family went grilling once to to see what the hype was about and another time I wasn't with the family.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I used to live at my friends house as they would grill out almost everyday until her dog killed my cat. I need to find a new friend to do this with now. I don't own a grill and it would be stupid to light it up daily for just me so I use my George Foreman Grill.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I love it but I live in an apartment building and we're not allowed to grill on our verandas/balconies.

5. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

I love to grill; mainly New York Strip Steak - :D or BBQ Ribs....ooh yea....

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

My room mates and I threw a nice barbecue party awhile ago. We had ten pounds of ribs, about 50 hamburgers, and about 50 hot dogs. Also, lots of beer. It was a damn good time.

I also really enjoy a nice grilled steak. Haven't gotten a chance to have one yet this summer though.