• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Summer or Winter?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like both. It's pretty much fall here now, and it feels good for a change of pace. When spring/summer comes around again that will be a nice change as well though. It seems like it's winter here more than it is summer though.

And hey you didn't answer your own question! ;)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I love it when winter comes around, I don't like driving in the snow but I still like winter better. It is much harder for me to cool down in the summertime. Can always get yourself warmed up though. Extra clothes whatever. Can't shed clothes when it gets hot. Well I guess you could but you could get yourself in trouble :D

JennMarie27

I like winter because of Christmas, New Year's, the snow, and that it is cold. I hate when it is really hot in the summer.

April22nd

I like both. It's pretty much fall here now, and it feels good for a change of pace. When spring/summer comes around again that will be a nice change as well though. It seems like it's winter here more than it is summer though.

And hey you didn't answer your own question! ;)
Lol.. . Okkkkkk Ill answer :D
I preferrr the WINTERRR!! =D Of course. The thing is.. when you are too cold you can wrap up loads and be warm!.... but when you are hot.. after you have taken all your clothes off... UNFORTUNATELY.. you cannot take off your skin!!!.. So you remain hot, depressed and tired!...
BUTTT.. thats sticky english heat.. Summer is alot nicer in other countries I spose!

But I still like the winter! Nothing like waking up on a raining day!.. Love itttt :p