Movies Summer Movies 2008

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Apr 18, 2008.

?

THE 2008 Summer Movie You Must See?

1. Iron Man

18.8%
  2. Speed Racer

3.1%
  3. Narnia: Prince Caspian

1.6%
  4. Indiana Jones 4

6.3%
  5. Zohan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Happening

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Incredible Hulk

1.6%
  8. Get Smart

3.1%
  9. Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Hancock

3.1%
  11. Hellboy II

4.7%
  12. Batman: Dark Knight

50.0%
  13. The X-Files 2

1.6%
  14. The Mummy 3

3.1%
  15. Tropic Thunder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Pineapple Express

3.1%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What summer movie are you most looking forward to? There are quite a few big budget ones this year:

I've included the top 2008 summer movies that I know of in the poll above.

My vote is for Batman: Dark Knight.

Others I want to see are:

Iron Man
    Indiana Jones
    The Incredible Hulk
    Get Smart
    Tropic Thunder

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Didn't they already have The Mummy 2?

I think The X-Files would be interesting. I didn't see the first movie, but I was a fan of the show. Scully was sooo sexy and I always had a crush on her. ^.^;;

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Only one I am bothered about is Dark Knight.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

i pretty much had to vote for batman the dark knight, there really isn't any other movie that I've have been wanting to see though the indiana jones will probably also be good.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Even though I already started this topic a few days ago, I'll still post my answer. I really want to see Batman Dark Knight, the graphics look insane and the acting looks awesome, especially Heath Ledger has the Joker. There's a lot of other great movies that I want to see this summer, but this one is on the top my list.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I wanted to get a full list of summer movies since I put this poll on the front page also. :)

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Dark Knight for sure. Ironman is a close 2nd and after that it would be the Hulk.

8. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

My vote goes toward "The Dark Knight" as well. I've been following it for months and I cannot wait for it to come out this summer.

The X-files 2 is another that I want to see, mainly because I just finished watching all the complete seasons online.

Another one that I really want to see that isn't up there is "Pineapple Express". Seth Rogen and James Franco make it look hilarious. I can't wait.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If Batman wasn't be realeased this summer then I would be really looking forward to Indiana Jones, I've always been a fan of the series and I believe the fourth one is going to be great. I like the addition of Shea Lebouef he's a great actor and I believe he's going to be a great addition to the movie.

10. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Yeah, I just saw the trailer for that yesterday, and it looks like it could be excellent. Seeing the dude fail to kick out the blood-covered windshield of a stolen cop car, and manage to get his foot stuck in it, sold me.