Summer line up.......

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Nightsurfer, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well I just got the line up for this summers movies (in the comicbook world).
    April 1 st Sin City (you knew that one)
    May 6 th Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
    May 19th Star Wars(this one is going to be so cool)
    June 17th Batman Begins(hope it's better than the G.C Batman)
    July 1st The Fantastic Four (This one looks good)
    July 25th The dukes of Hazzard ( ? )
    August 3rd Sky High( not to shure on this one)
    And last but not least Late july or august Charlie and the choclate factory
    Well thats enough to keep us buisy over the summer..............
    And yes most of the movies listed will have a toy line for their fans..........

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Thers a few of these movies I would like to go see, the only one that a definite for sure, is Star Wars Epi 3

I could always wait for video on the others

3. Nightsurfer

Samus you won't be dissapointed with Star Wars.I allready saw it and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love the perks of my job.It's a dirty job but hey I love it...
    Now on to new buisness.

Sin City =It's alittle dark you have to get used to the drakness and the color wash.(kind of like Sky Captian)
    Boy the cast is a star fest..There way too many to list.If you are a fan of the dark comics this is a must see.If you are new to this kind of comic story you will love it .( Or hate it some do) This movie is a non stop action packed movie.I can't wait till others see it. SIN CITY opens April 1st...

4. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

How did you get to see it so early? So is it going to be the best movie of 2005?

I haven't really figured out Sin City yet. The commercials, that you see on TV, show it as more of a comic book. Is that how the movie is actually going to look?

5. Nightsurfer

pocketrocket- Like I said it's part of my job. I work with several different toy companies(R&D) on making the toys look as close to the movie, comicbook, and videogame as possible...It's the best one that I have seen out of the last 2 he's done. I would say top 5. Way to many cool flicks coming out this year.

Yes .The movie was shot more like the comic book. It makes the movie translate
    the story from comicbook to movie easier..So far this is one of the best comic adaptations I have seen in a long time..But who knows lots of good ones coming out