Summer job ideas?

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by mikeproboard, Apr 27, 2008.

1. mikeproboard

mikeproboard New Member

Ok so im thinking about getting a job this summer, haha I've never worked before, So yall have even ideas to a great starting job?

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Depends on your age, sex, experience and what you want to do.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well how old are you? Generally fast food is an easy job to get as a first job.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I work at Arby's. It's pretty good, they are really big on keeping clean and taking care of the customers and employees. Hell, the other day the manager was giving me tips if I ever got into a fight at a bar. :lol:

Try other fast food places, grocery stores, video stores, restaurants...

5. Outlaw403

Outlaw403 Registered Member

ya just like stores or fast food or resturaunts its pretty easy

6. mikeproboard

mikeproboard New Member

well 16 male and just got my permit

7. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Fast food or a grocery store as a bagger or something close to home. Both of those types of jobs will give you experience and a paycheck and are usually really good at working around school schedules.

8. padd

padd Registered Member

take it from me those are going to be worthwhile if you like standing like a pole all day for minimum wage.. bagger mainly :sick:.. but if nobody else accepts you due to lack of experience go straight ahead and get your experience there. My 1st job was a bagger.. @ one point they stopped giving me hours and i didnt give a shit lmao

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I'd say to go for something easy such as fast food or a movie theater or something. Just get something that pays a pretty decent hourly wage and you should be good.

10. padd

padd Registered Member

Actually i just thought of something. Drug Stores is the best thing for you.. you get paid for walking around the store and talking to the customers.