Summer has come and gone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, summer is pretty much coming to an end now. Did everybody get to do what they wanted this time around?

I thought I wasn't going to fit a vacation in but luckily I ended up working everything out.

Now it's back to work though. I plan to be pretty busy during the upcoming months.

2. maledoro

maledoro Strange Visitor

I'm going to fly out to California to help a friend with her film, then to Tuscon to visit a buddy. I'm also going to check to see if any of my favorite artists are lecturing while I'm travelling.

[​IMG]

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I am trying to get in two more camping trips, and maybe a couple good hikes in before it gets too cold. I still have until the snow comes for most of that, though.

4. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

I had a huge vacation to the north west this summer. I whent everywhere between Mississippi to Wyoming. I was even flipped off by a Christian radical.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I love Christian radicals, but I call them super Christians. Any extremist view is good for some entertainment value when you hit them up with some logic.

6. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

I would have been messing with Super Christians all day if I hadn't been with my class and not just passing them by on a bus.

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I've had a good summer so far. Just got back from a two-week trip out east. I'm still hoping to take a road trip out to Utah later this month or early next month.

8. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

I cant believe summer is almost over. I wanted to take a trip back east or down in Southern California but there wasn't enough time. Maybe in the fall or the winter. Hwoever, i did feel that I did a lot this summer instead of a big waste.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

School starts here tomorrow for a lot of kids. Back to the books! :D

Seems like summers are getting shorter and shorter. It's probably because I didn't do much this summer and I spent part of it recovering from a mountain bike crash.

10. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I go back to work on the 20th and school for my daughter starts the 27th. :sigh:

I can't believe that the summer slipped away like that. I guess I could count my blessings that at least I have a job that gives me summers off. LOL but I always hate looking at the start back date!