Summer Fun...

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Im off to the craft store... Angel, any suggestions? hehehehhee Seriously though, anything that is a 'must have' that isnt terribly expensive?

The kids are gonna get some picture frames and we are going to start makin Christmas presents and wrapping paper... If I start now I might get done by Dec. 24th ROFL

There is way too much time left for summer... I need something for the kids to do that wont drive me insane so off we go :) (In about a half hour after they decide to get fully dressed)

iggyshotthebear said:
Im off to the craft store... Angel, any suggestions? hehehehhee Seriously though, anything that is a 'must have' that isnt terribly expensive?

The kids are gonna get some picture frames and we are going to start makin Christmas presents and wrapping paper... If I start now I might get done by Dec. 24th ROFL

There is way too much time left for summer... I need something for the kids to do that wont drive me insane so off we go :) (In about a half hour after they decide to get fully dressed)
If your still working with the clay, buy some nice wire for armatures. Liquid polymer is alway fun to play with, and it's great for making wings.
BTW, if your going to keep using polymer, I would invest in a seperate little convection oven, the fumes are highly toxic. You can get them for a decent price on eBay!
And it's best to use wooden tools with the clay, metal tends to leave stains on it. You can even make your own tools from things you already have at home. I wish I could go to the craft store, but nooooo, here I am stuck at work!

iggyshotthebear said:
You mean like a lil toaster oven?
Toaster ovens can be used, but they tend to burn the clay. A convection is just like a mini oven. They also sell drying guns, that are nice for positioning the limbs, but it's not a necessity. What kind of paints are you using?