• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Summer Flicks

debrajean

Call me a kid at heart, but I'm really looking forward to this summer's coming movies. Shrek 3, Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3. Am I the only kid in an adult's body?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm looking forward to all of them, plus the new Aqua Teen movie and The Simpsons movie.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I forgot about Shrek 3. That looks really good too. It's happened again, the summer of trilogies. :)

You mentioned 3 in your post and I suspect there are probably a few others. This happened a few years ago as well. It seems Hollywood is pumping out movies a lot quicker now.

Eventually Indiana Old will come out... oh I mean Indiana Jones 3.. :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Hey now, I want to see Indiana Old, too.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh oops. It is Indiana Jones 4. By now though I'm not so sure they shouldn't just do the Star Wars thing and make them out of order. I think the new one should be maybe Indiana Jones 8 or 9. Then they can hire a younger actor and make the prequels. :D