Sum41 & Yellowcard concert

Discussion in 'Music' started by Swiftstrike, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Well botht he bands have released new albums. I went to their concert in Cleveland last Sat. and it was AWESOME. That would be the 3rd time I saw Sum41 live and they never disappoint they put on a great show every time.

Yellowcard's ok I wasnt really into them but they gave a good performance it was interesting there were two crowds there. The older crowd in there 20s and so to see Sum41 and the young teenie bopping crowd to see Sum41.

The Mosh pits were intense as they usually are for Sum41.

Anyone else check them out while they were on tour or is anyone going to see them??

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Man im going seeing Sum 41 play with Finger Eleven so that's gonna be an amazing show as well.

You said the mosh pits are good for Sum 41 eh?

What did they play that the Pits got good?

3. Swiftstrike

Hell's Song, Underclass Hero and ofcourse Fat Lip.

However the hard song Were all to blame was probably the biggest mosh.

4. andrew_bishop

Crazy , Did they play much off their new CD?

5. Slimpy

Slimpy Guest

Hell yeah. Andrew me,you and shane have to mosh like something sick at that concert, well I know I will be. 20 days, can't fucking wait.

6. Darkbain

Darkbain Musician of the B.W.

i wish i coulda been there, that would have been so awsome. what songs did sum 41 play.

7. Swiftstrike

They Played

Underclass Hero
    Hell's Song
    In too Deep
    Were all to Blame
    Speak of the Devil
    March of the Dogs
    Pain for Pleasure
    Summer
    and a few other songs I cant remember off Chuck and Does this look infected.

8. Slimpy

Slimpy Guest

I hope they play like the exact same songs at the concert in newfoundland. March of the dogs is one of my favorite songs off the new album.

9. andrew_bishop

Yeah same. Them and Finger Eleven are gonna tear up the stage and were gonna be there:D

10. Slimpy

Slimpy Guest

I know, we will be like dead afterwards, from all the moshing and the smell of weed, and the fact that you can't hear yourself, but still we will be there.