• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Suit against gun maker allowed to advance

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A Connecticut judge ruled Thursday that a lawsuit against the manufacturer of the gun used in the Sandy Hook shootings, and other companies, can move forward.
Judge allows suit against Sandy Hook gun maker to advance

Why, the gun manufacturer and dealer didn't kill these people. Lanza did it all by himself.

Thoughts?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
1) it doesn't say what the judge based his ruling on, but I'm at a loss as to what it could possibly be. There's no legal precedence I can think of that would support something like this. I can't help but conclude this is based on emotion, rather than law or facts, which is extremely disappointing.

2) I facepalm every time I hear the AR-15 called "military style". So much ignorance about guns being repeated every day.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
She will use any situation to advance any position to pander to whomever she is addressing. She's so disgusting. At least Sanders is sincere in his beliefs.

thealigator

Registered Member
I am struggling to sum to sum up my initial reaction to this because I really don't want to come across as petty or childish but this really is ridiculous to me. It reminds me of the law suit against McDonalds when people said they made them over weight. I am not going to lie, I do not like the idea of people owning these guns but if someone buys a gun and chooses to do something horrific that is on them, not on the person who produced the gun to begin with. It reminds me of the people who wanted Apple to stop in app purchases because kids were racking up huge bills. Dear parents, look after and teach your own children...

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
She will use any situation to advance any position to pander to whomever she is addressing. She's so disgusting. At least Sanders is sincere in his beliefs.
She actually got Bernie to say once that he thought the gun manufacturers and dealers should be held responsible but he changed his mind on that and now she is dogging him about it. He did vote in favor of the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act. I hope she never becomes president. Some of the things Bernie use to stand for, I guess its use to, scare me but she is worse.

Sanders Was Delegate for Radical Platform: Eliminate Pentagon, CIA

Some Russian refugees are afraid of him. I guess what he wants to do reminds them of the old Soviet Union.

Why Russian Americans Love Donald Trump