• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sui's Photoshop Gallery

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Well; I just started using Photoshop, but I figured I'd make a little gallery of what I've done so far.

Gimme constructive criticism and such.

The First thing I ever made:

Heres my first non-tut project:

And heres the one I just made. Took about 10 mins max. Used a little of Moose's beginne tut:

NOTED: All of these pictures are purely created by me. I didn't use any pictures or anything

M

Masakado

Wow, that's so awesome... O.O I guess you wasted some credits buying a sig from me, haha.

The second one makes a cool bg. I like the thrid one though, I see that skull thing... so awesome.

L

lilbballfrk

i didn't like the first one but it was your first, so who could blame you? the second one is great. i love the background. if you add more color or more action to things, i think it would make it a lot better. the 3rd one is nice. although i didn't like the color, the picture is great. it looks like bacteria with a hidden message. great work!

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
mmm the second one is yummy. the 1st and third are iffy though. when you make a black and whit one use dasturate so it doesnt have tose colors because that makes it look iffy

SuiGeneris

blue 3

This is in my sig I know, just wondering what people think.

Made this one a week ago. Its my background....

I dunno I know this stuff isn't that good, but its been my way of getting to know photoshop. So I'm getting there heh.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow good job it's a lot better then I could ever do, good job my firned keep it up.

L

lilbballfrk

whoa.. on the second (red) one, im not sure if im seeing things. i keep seeing a dragon/bird-ish flying right accross. its a good one. it keeps me guessing lol v.v