• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sui's Gallery

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Alright, so I just decided to restart it, and make a gallery. Hopefully there will be continual improvement throughout this thing so we'll see.

The Band Sig:

Play Ball:

This one is pretty interesting. I was going to use this picture for the "battle" against Omega, and then I had an idea. I can't use this, because it has color, but the "sun" and the lighting is all created artificially.

Again: Please critique as much as possible, I won't take it personally, and it's the only way I'm going to get better.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The first one is so like me.....not. I don't walk away. I fight.

But I like it.

I like the picture of the trees. It's awsome, shows the nature is beautiful and people are ruining it

Edit: Oh Yea, I noticed you don't have border on the baseball sig, I suggest you use it..It changes the sig

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 2
Fusious Art & Creative 5
Mirage General Discussion 3
Kyo_Muramasa Art & Creative 3
SuiGeneris Art & Creative 6