Suicide

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Feb 28, 2010.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Thankfully Kazarian has returned to playing himself in the past few weeks and it's going great! Unfortunately though, TNA are supposedly planning to keep the Suicide gimmick with a different wrestler portraying the role.

Who do you think should be the next Suicide, or do you think they should just get rid of the gimmick altogether?

Personally i think they should get rid of it, i think he's an awful character. I can't see it ever getting over no matter who's playing the role. If they do continue it though i think Kiyoshi would be the perfect choice. He's not being used in any other way and he's the right size/style to take over the character. He wrestles well as a heel aswell so maybe they could try a heel Suicide, just for a change.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Good thread idea, and not to pick on ya, but BR and Millz' updated rules say that threads about specific wrestlers should be in the general section...should we have this moved before the conversation starts?

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Really!?! He's a TNA wrestler though....and they only have the one show as opposed to Smackdown/RAW etc..

As for suicide? I liked him, he was cool, his entrance from the roof was cool as well.

Kazarian did a good job during his run as Suicide, and it was great.

Wouldn't mind seeing him back.

4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Disregard what I said, lol.

I'd much rather have Kaz around than Suicide.

That being said, it's fun having a masked wrestler in the X-Division, and he's pretty damn over with the fans it seems. The idea of Kiyoshi taking him over is good, if it can lead to his keeping of a job :). Otherwise, scrap him and get Kiyoshi wrestling!

5. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Suicide staying as the gimmick wouldn't hurt the TNA in my opinion, like Unity said it's always nice to have a masked wrestler.

Look at Rey Mysterio haha.

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

The problem i have with Suicide though is his character has NO substance. It's just some character they took off a video game and then... That's it! he doesn't cut promos or have any character history so he's got zero personality, and when he has no personality it's hard to get behind him as a face or a heel. The crowd just ends up not caring about you.