• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dias2525

I thought I should bring this up since it's a mature subject. I also want to make this into a suicide hotline thread if you don't mind. I think this has crossed our minds at least once in our lives. So, what makes us think like this? I was once so depressed I never thought that I'd be the same. But I guess being different in life and having changes isn't something that should make me not want to live. I guess life can be hard sometimes. So, tell me of your experiences with this please.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's not true that you think about it atleast once in your life cause I haven't. My life might not be perfect but I I still want to enjoy it very much so. Some people have very bad depressive problems and it might make them think about a lot, and it's there choice. But instead of feeling bad about yourself why don't you change things up a little. Also I always say if you say hello to someone it can save there life.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
First off, I believe everyone has thought of their own death, it's just a thought that will eventually occur because it is everyone's destiny to die. I think suicide is wrong and it is a sign of complete cowardice. I don't know if I'd ever be able to forgive a friend that did so.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not saying you dont think of death, cause everyone does. But I was saying that not eveyone thinks about commiting suicide. It's two different things. I agree with what you said though that if you decide to commit suicide it's the easy way out. If your not happy with your life don't take the easy way out change things up. But I know it's easier said then done for some people, which is a shame.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
What made me depressed...hmmm....i guess having my heart stomped on by a guy i totally adored helped a lot. I nearly slit my wrists because of it, thankfully i listened to the voice in my head. She talked me out of it. Yes i'm insane.

I have thought about suicide. I've thought about slitting my wrists, jumping in front of traffic, overdose and hey, the train tracks aren't too far away either. Lots of choices! ^_^

Yes Merc, i'm a coward.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's just so sad that people can be pushed to a point where they want to kill themselves. They think they have nothing to live for, when in fact they may have a lot more than they think.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Everyone seesm to want to kill themselves at some point in their life, though I do not believe they are cowards.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea coward is a bad word for this situation. It's just that people should find another reason to get out of there problems. I don't see ending there life as the best possible reason. It's just me though. Piccolo I never thought of killing myself once in my life, I have no reason too.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You have not at the moment, but that does not mean you wont later in life, especially when you are older.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's true. I probably have the same mentatily as I do now. I see as suicide will not be an option. But a lot things change and that might be one of them. I really hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.