Suicide continues? *spoiler on identity*

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I'll wrap spoilers just in case you're in this thread by mistake, lol.

I was reading a certain TNA wrestler's Wikipedia entry recently, and it looks like Suicide will continue through him.

Kiyoshi - who many of you know I was hoping would get a good TNA chance - is getting said chance as the face masked avenger, Suicide. The Wiki had stated that he wrestled as Suicide at a recent house show, losing to Brutus Magnus.

Thoughts?

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I posted this back in March after they had Kaz drop the suicide gimmick:

so as for the choice of wrestler, i think he's the best guy on the roster they could have used. and i would much rather see him come back as a heel. Though i'd prefer it if they dropped the suicide gimmick altogether. It's extremely lame. The only reason it was any bit over before is because fan favourites like Daniels and Kaz were portraying the character, and everybody knew. I don't think it was every over any bit as a character.

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

You didn't like it, or you didn't think it was over?

The fans seemed to enjoy it, and I saw quite a bit of merchandise in the crowds (yes, I know some is given out).

This is his chance to move up in the company, if he portrays Suicide well and impresses the character could be phased out naturally.