• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

suicide bombings in Iraq

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Has anyone heard lately of any suicide bombings. Did yous all know that there is a school that teaches them how to become a suicide bomber,how to make a vest with bombs wrapped inside and where is the best place t go to,to blow yourself up. I don't think this is a laughing matter, I think no I know that this is sick and twisted.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Sword_Hunter said:
I think no I know that this is sick and twisted.
It is sick and twisted. They justify the killing of innocent people to try to get the U.S. and other allies to leave the country, but by killing people they are keeping the U.S. and its allies in the country longer.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I wish I could go and show them what suffering is all about, but then I would just get myself killed.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Well if you have been watching the news with me while I was doing my homework maybe you'll learn something.