• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Suicide Bombers

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys think of the people that risk their own lives and puts a live bomb on them a goes somewhere in public to explode themselves. A lot of those people are young children as well. They say they do it because God told them to do it. Well sorry but i am sure God a man of love and piece didn't tell you to go kill innocent people, I think they brainwash these people saying that God will accept you in heaven and you will be honored. Well I think people who do that should go to He** and be considered Murderers not be honored.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's what they're taught is just. It just goes to show you the lengths of which religion can brainwash you.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I know they start them from an early age, and they say that God will reward you for this, they said the same thing to the people who flew the Airplane in the Twin Towers, they said to them their doing this for god.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
I learned in history class that the famalies are payed at least 10000$ to have a family member be a suicide bomber.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Not everyone gets paid for having a family memeber die in suicide bombings, it tends to be something thats supposed to be noble.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
To me it is something that is wrong no matter how you try to justify it. They are not freedom fighters but murderers and there is nothing noble about that.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is their belief that what they are doing is noble, regardless of what we think of it.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
One man's freedom fighter is another's terrorist.

If they think that's what they're meant to do, then there's no stopping them. People are just that devoted to their religion.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
In regards to what Oxymoron has said, I'd like to think there is a line between faith and insanity.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is a line that is not seen often thats for sure.