Sui Soriano

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Made this for Sui, yeah the text is kinda weak:sweatdrop::

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey man I really like it, the background is great and the picture you have chosen for Soriano is great as well. I was wondering if it was possible if you can make a sig for me for Team Hoosier, I would love if you did one like Sui, but take a picture of Griffey instead, and write The Kid still has it, and try to find a picture of him swinging the bat. And also have Team Hoosier Captain on it as well. That would be greatly appreciated. Also I want a picture of him in a Reds Uni.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Its kinda funny, I was gonna put Ken in this very sig instead of Soriano but decided on Alfonso because I like the picture better. I'll work on one for you though.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Hey man I really like it, the background is great and the picture you have chosen for Soriano is great as well. I was wondering if it was possible if you can make a sig for me for Team Hoosier, I would love if you did one like Sui, but take a picture of Griffey instead, and write The Kid still has it, and try to find a picture of him swinging the bat. And also have Team Hoosier Captain on it as well. That would be greatly appreciated. Also I want a picture of him in a Reds Uni.
http://www.fusion-central.net/showthread.php?p=150281#post150281

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Whoa o_O; The font isn't weak, it's perfect with that glow!

Awesome job Fresh, this is one of the best ones that you've done of yet. I really love how the blues and soft colors stand out with some glow, any captain should be proud to wear this XD