Sui got destroyed

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, May 1, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I don't know if you guys remember that Sui said he could recruit more members then me, well I wanted to prove him wrong and challenge him and he accepted my challenge so we had a full month April 1st to May 1st to recruit members, and when the competetion started I had 96 refferals and he had one refferal and now that the month is over I have 162 refferals and he 3. So he got two new members and I got 66 so I annihilated him, and proved him wrong, and I still carry the crown of being the best recruiter here at Fusion Central. Just wanted to gloat a bit. Better luck next time.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

lol

you dick

3. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Whoop-di-fuckin'-doo!

4. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

Wylde and Blur why ya'll hating on MJ. The man is proving a point so let him do that or just ignore this from now on! Goodness this forum is filled with HATERZ!!!!

Right on MJ! Keep it up!

5. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Lol he got owned.

6. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Yeah and heres the thing. I win. You did all the work, and we got more members, so the boards are more active. My plan worked perfectly, HA! Good job MJ keep it up man!!!

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Meh I'm going into hater mode now hince....

MJ, I would congratulate you but I have already heard you gloat about the same thing a 100 times already so...keep doing whatcha do^^ We all knew you were going to win anyway, others aren't as persistent as you to try to drag someone here >.>

Ending teh Hate mode now as Hinata called it.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I heard MJ goes the full distance to get members . . . ;)

Sui just tries to charm them here. Explains why he didn't get many.

9. CamelPepper

CamelPepper Registered Member

MJ you still owe me my million dollars.

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

One of these days when I don't feel lazy I will challenge you!