• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Suggestions?

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I cooked some Alfredo fettuccine the other night and posted my experience here in the food & recipe section and I had a lot of fun. I had never really cooked anything in my life before. I enjoyed it so much that I am going to start cooking every couple of days and I'm going to blog about it. =)

But, having not even started my blog yet, I have no audience to give me suggestions on what to make, or rather, what to try to make. Shoot me some suggestions on what I should attempt to make and I will take them all into consideration and on Friday I am going to cook again and blog about it. I will also be posting about it here, although no one gave a flying camel shit about my last one, haha.

Do ittt.

BigBob

Registered Member
What type of foods do you like? Is anything with fish/seafood something you'd eat? What are some of the types of things you eat a lot of? If you gives us an idea of what you like to eat, we can suggest different recipes.

Also, no one can go wrong in saying to try buffalo chicken dip.. of course, unless you're a vagatarious.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Haha. I'm down for anything. I want to try new foods, that's why I'm asking for suggestions without stipulations.