Sug Knight

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He's the owner of Death Row. What do you think of him? I think he's huge and I would never mess with him ever, also he's crazy once they wanted to sign Vanilla Ice, and at first he didn't want to so they held him over a balcony at a hotel, and they said if he doen't sign they will drop him so he signed.

2. I think Suge Knight is like the big bully of the recording industry. Plus, the main is affiliated with teh Bloods of L.A. so he stays gangsta. Evrything he's been accused of is probably true.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah it's probably true, and yes he probably can get any rappers he wants to sign with him. But I would never would mess with that guy, he's huge the guy is like an ox, he can probably just punch me and break my nexk, like I am not kidding when I am saying this.

4. merob

merob Boom!

http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/sugekill.html
    + he killed PAC!!!1 (I'm just talking shit, i really don't know what to believe).
    there is a lot of evidence behind some accusations. I'm surprised he hasn't been thrown into jail by now; his name is tied into so much bullshit. It's hard to believe the media alone tho. I can't judge him personally. However, I agree Suge is someone I wouldn't want to mess with.

5. Babe_Ruth

Oh I really doubt he had anything to do with the killing of Tupac because Tupac was the one making the most money for Death Row, so I really doubt he had anything to do with is killing, also like you said and I said and will always keep saying lol, I wouldn't mess wirth this guy.

6. 9ten

9ten Guest

I think he's a piece of shit, but I'd never say that to his face, unless I was holding some kind of weapon. :) It's unlikely he was involved in Tupac's killing; in that same incident, he survived a slug to the head.