• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Sucker Punch

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.

I thought I would start a thread for this film before it's actually released and see what people are expecting of it. Also to see whether from the previews you think it looks awesome or just crap.

I personally think it looks like it could be an awful film. Yet at the same time it looks like it could but just the type of awful film that could become a wonderful guilty pleasure. Yes everything is over the top and it looks like a video game on acid come to life with no real storyline. But if you go into the cinema expecting just that and nothing more then it might be enjoyable, at least on a visual level.

I also love heaps of the actors in it, Abbie Cornish and Emily Browning especially. So yeah, I'd say overall I'm excited for it. I also love Zack Snyders films (even all the slow mo).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crouton Movies & TV 19
Bliss Food & Beverage 17
Mirage Shopping 15
icegoat63 Video Games 37
D Movies & TV 4