• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Subway

Colezy

Registered Member
Anyone heard of or been to a subway? im on about the food place here by the way. They Sell baguettes and healthier food than mcdonalds/burger king/kfc. and it is A LOT tastier!
I had a 1 foot long, hearty italian baguette with chicken breast sweetcorn, lettuce, cucumber. toasted with cheese and barbecue sauce for £3.99 last time i went :)

dmny500

Registered Member
Yeah, they have good food there and it's said to be pretty healthy though I've never actually looked at the nutrition facts. I think they also have pretty good prices and it's nice and quick.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you talking about this Subway?

Official SUBWAY Restaurants' Web Site

If so then I am also a big fan. They can be a bit pricey at times but their food is really tasty. I always put everything on my sandwiches when I get them there.

Colezy

Registered Member
Yup that subway. I prefer it to any other restauraunt hah. It isn't all that pricey for what you get really.

Colezy

Registered Member
It beats the Welly Kebab Shop.. Just!
Both are nice, but Subway is more filling, and more healthy

hey_j2

the kebab shops better becasue i dont have to go taunton all the time althlough a subway in welly would be cool

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
I like Subway a lot. It is my favorite fast food restaurant.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I like Subway, it's good for a change, but I prefer Quizno's more. It's something about fresh food that makes my stomach burst with joy.