• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Subway separates father, 3 year old

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Wade8813

Registered Member
Exactly. Everything about that was backwards. The handicapped button should keep the door open, the open door button should keep the door open, and the emergency button should stop the subway or tell the subway engineer to stop it.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Oh god. The Panic that man must have had. Imagine if that woman wasn't their. That child could have easily been kidnapped or worse. I'm glad to see human decency is still out their, even among strangers.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Indeed, I'm questioning this idea of a "handicap" button that shuts automatically.

I think we need to hear more stories like this because it would certainly help the atmosphere of this country since everyone is convinced that child rapists and murders hide in their coffee cups. It's nice to see such a respectable person help another.