Subscriptions to Magazines/Newspapers

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Do you have subscriptions to magazines/newspapers? How frequent do you get do your copy? How long have you been a subscriber?

Unity

Jedi Master
Staff member
I live with my parents, and read their subscription to the local newspaper daily (The St. Louis Post-Dispatch).

I'm always tempted to get a magazine subscription, but never do.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
I subscribe to THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, THE NEW YORK TIMES and ELECTRONIC GAMING MONTHLY. My wife subscribes to THE NEW YORKER.

I used to subscribe to a lot of different magazines but it's so much easier to go online and read just the articles I want to read that I didn't see much point in continuing the subscriptions.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I used to have subscriptions for Parents and Psychology Today but I didn't know where to put the mags anymore. :lol: I donated them to my doctor's office (for her waiting room). Now the only subscription I have left is Newsweek International (it's not something I can find in the nearest news shops so it's convenient for me to have them delivered).

As for newspapers, we have a lot of free decent dailies if you just go to the train stations or major traffic places early in the morning (or early evening for the night edition).