Subscriptions to Magazines/Newspapers

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by ysabel, Jun 5, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Do you have subscriptions to magazines/newspapers? How frequent do you get do your copy? How long have you been a subscriber?

Vegito728 likes this.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I live with my parents, and read their subscription to the local newspaper daily (The St. Louis Post-Dispatch).

I'm always tempted to get a magazine subscription, but never do.

3. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

I subscribe to THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, THE NEW YORK TIMES and ELECTRONIC GAMING MONTHLY. My wife subscribes to THE NEW YORKER.

I used to subscribe to a lot of different magazines but it's so much easier to go online and read just the articles I want to read that I didn't see much point in continuing the subscriptions.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I used to have subscriptions for Parents and Psychology Today but I didn't know where to put the mags anymore. :lol: I donated them to my doctor's office (for her waiting room). Now the only subscription I have left is Newsweek International (it's not something I can find in the nearest news shops so it's convenient for me to have them delivered).

As for newspapers, we have a lot of free decent dailies if you just go to the train stations or major traffic places early in the morning (or early evening for the night edition).