• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Subscriptions on emailing me

Raos

Registered Member
For the past few weeks (maybe longer) I have not been getting any emails from any threads I am subscribed to. I am set up to receive an instant email anytime someone responds to a thread I am subscribed to, but it is not happening? Any ideas?

Also, I reported this using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom, but never heard back from anyone. Does anyone man that link? Is that the wrong place to report things like this?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
A lot of those features have been disabled until the admin can figure out all of the speed issues. I'm not getting email notifications yet either.

Dabs

Registered Member
Do we have an ETA on when this will be fixed?

Until the thingie is fixed, think of it as sort of a surprise when you log in to GF.....since you won't be getting any emails, you won't know what's up with what until you get in here :)

Raos

Registered Member
Has this still not been turned on? It has been months now and I am still not getting email notifications. Is there an ETA as to when this will be turned on again?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on when this issue is going to be fixed. Hybrix(the admin) is currently working on making a movie. I'll try to get his attention on this thread, hopefully he'll be able to give you answer.

Again, I do apologize for the invovenience.

Wade8813

Registered Member
It was a problem with the email server. I actually fixed this recently and it should be good now!
Hybrix posted that earlier today in the Staff section, so everything should be working.