• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Subscription

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not talking about Youtube Channels, or newsletters, I'm talking about stuff like the WWE Network, Hulu, Spotify, ect.

For me, it's just the WWE Network. I think it's well worth it to be honest. I pay $11.99(CND) a month and I have a ton of Wrestling content.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
If only TELUS made it available in Quebec, I would've subscribed to the WWE Network a long time ago. And most definitely would be watching the on-demand stuff non-stop.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Netflix, Stan, Presto.

Stan and Presto are basically like Netflix but Australian-only ones. I also have a paid subscription to a local news website, which gives me access to more content and has no limit on amount of articles I read etc. As well as monthly specials and deals.

thealigator

Registered Member
My main ones are the aforementioned WWE Network, Netflix and Spotify. I am also subscribed to:

Ciniworld Unlimited
Odeon Unlimited
British Film Institute (like netflix but specifically for foreign and genre films)
Simply Syndicated

I am tempted to get Amazon Prime but I am put off by the pricing structure and would love to be able to get Hulu.

Twitch

Registered Member
I actually don't think I have any subscriptions right now. There are some times where I'll buy a month or maybe even a year of Xbox Live, but right now my friend and I are sharing. And I'm using my other friend's Netflix..

I have now learned that I have good friends, and that hopefully one has Hulu.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I currently have Netflix and Amazon Prime. There's enough stuff on those that I would love to cut the cord on cable if it weren't for live sports.