Subaru

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Iris, May 5, 2007.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

My first sig! ^_^

[​IMG]

I know, the render kinda sucks. XD But that was my first render as well. ^^

Tell me what I can do to improve! I know I have room for improvement considering it's my first sig. lol So you better say something! ^-^

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree, t3h render is crap, but I like the colours.

Good Stuff Himie!

3. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

WOO! Go, Himeko! Nice start! I like it! I love the color scheme!

4. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

its realy just a monotone stock. sry but thats all i haf to say. oh and yes for your first its very good

5. patkick

patkick #21

- There's too much going on in the background. Focus on one thing with these type of sigs.
    - Render is pretty good
    - You could improve the text by moving it.

Overall it's good for your first sig.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Your first looks better than my first I tell ya that. The two image sig is the first thing ya tried...yeah I can't tell which one to look at. What I did to minimize from lookin at the bg pic was add some brushes over it and lower the opacity of it with a glow >.> Don't know what I'm talking about? Look at the Chassidy Sig I made awhile back in one of these old threads floating around here.

I've never made a .Hack sig before and i think Himie your the first one to do so and it looks well for your first. I can't wait to see what you cook up when you get familiar with the program, that's when your really gonna have some fun making sigs^^

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

It took me a second to find the text. so yeah....better placement. It seems kind of...stuck in there.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

[​IMG]

How is this?

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Yeah, that looks better.

....aaaand is it just me (or the character) or does the hair take up too much room? It's like the hair covers a huge chunk of room. -_-