• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Stupidest game idea on the DS

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
What do you think was the stupidest game idea for the DS?

Personally, I think it was Guitar hero on tour. Do you know how stupid you would look pressing the side of the DS with your fingertips while tapping the screen with your stylus and yelling ROCK ON! while balancing the DS on your knees or the table? You'd look like a fucking moron.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Assassain's Creed. Look's beautiful on the PC, looks like FF7 on the DS.

viLky

ykLiv
Personally, I think it was Guitar hero on tour. Do you know how stupid you would look pressing the side of the DS with your fingertips while tapping the screen with your stylus and yelling ROCK ON!
This.

Kingdom Hearts II, too. When Kingdom Hearts II finally came out for PS2 it was just ruined because you didn't know what was going on unless you played the DS version. Also, they shouldn't have such a great RPG stuck on the DS. It just doesn't work well.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I agree with Guitar Hero. Putting it on the DS was a horrible idea. The best idea would have been hold it open like a book with an adapter that has the buttons on the left side and you use one of the A/B buttons or something to strum.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...may I present Doki Doki Majo Shinpan.

"The player assumes the role of junior high school student Akuji. He has been asked by an angel, Lulu, to locate a witch that has snuck into his school. In order to find the witch Akuji must search the suspects' bodies for a 'witch mark'. The preferred method is by using touch (using the stylus to guide his hands)."

Malificus

Likes snow
This.

Kingdom Hearts II, too. When Kingdom Hearts II finally came out for PS2 it was just ruined because you didn't know what was going on unless you played the DS version. Also, they shouldn't have such a great RPG stuck on the DS. It just doesn't work well.
That wasn't on the DS

Hiei

The Hierophant
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...may I present Doki Doki Majo Shinpan.

"The player assumes the role of junior high school student Akuji. He has been asked by an angel, Lulu, to locate a witch that has snuck into his school. In order to find the witch Akuji must search the suspects' bodies for a 'witch mark'. The preferred method is by using touch (using the stylus to guide his hands)."

Dude, that qualifies as both the worst AND the best, if you know what I mean.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Guitar here on tour for the DS is fun as hell to play..Oh yeah you don't have to yell Rock on into the mic, you can just hit the R button.

Try playing the game before you bust on it. It's harder than it looks, but I would have to say the worst game I can think of is any of the nintendogs, horses and cats.

Didn't we have those in the early 90's? You know Giga pets..Then there is the stupidest game of all time..has to be Cooking mama..

EXQEX9

Yep.
Guitar here on tour for the DS is fun as hell to play..Oh yeah you don't have to yell Rock on into the mic, you can just hit the R button.

Try playing the game before you bust on it. It's harder than it looks, but I would have to say the worst game I can think of is any of the nintendogs, horses and cats.

Didn't we have those in the early 90's? You know Giga pets..Then there is the stupidest game of all time..has to be Cooking mama..
They hav giga pets for the DS? God...those things failed. Is the goal still to keep your pet alive? Can it still die?

Yeah...I hate the idea of fake pets and always will until the game system can poop a fatty on your carpet.