• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stupid things you wonder about

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As people we always wonder about stupid things. Even the smart ones do. So here's the place where you can post stupid things you wonder about from time to time.

I wonder how many snowflakes fall every year during winter.

I wonder if the Strongest person in the world can push an elephant to the floor.

Keep it going guys.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
I wonder if there will ever be a cure for cancer
I wonder if there is actually a God
I wonder what the world will be like in 10 years

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I wonder if there are really purple and green people out there in the world right about now. People are always saying them when they start to list off different ethnics....

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I sometimes wonder, what will happen to the world in millions of years. Would it still be alive?

And also,

Is there Aliens in outer space.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I wonder if I'll have a future.
I wonder what makes people stubborn.

O

Octopus's Garden

When I die, I wonder if I will see all the dead celebrities and my deceased relatives.

J

Justice For All

I wonder if I will ever move out of my damn city and live somewhere of my liking
I wonder how many gallons of water there are in the ocean
I wonder what will happen when I die
I wonder if there is truly any meaning in life
I wonder if I will get a blow job this weekend from this chick I'm pursuing

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I wonder why America is a shitty two-party system as opposed to a multiparty democracy like Germany or Canada.