• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Stupid things you do in video games

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
Swing Set of Doom in GTA4 is good for crazy things. Only in Multiplayer though. Niko tends to fly out of the car in single player.

viLky

ykLiv
Also, in GTA: SA I go to the top of a giant hill, nitro a car and fly off. I try to get as many spins in as I can before crashing to the ground below. It sucks when you blow up before you can get out, though... :(

It's fun and it gets my stomach turning.

Last edited:

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
In Halo: I am usually the suicide bomber. I will have a friend stick me and I will run in to the enemy base for a ton of assists and/or kills. I make my people proud.

Zachary

,,l,, //_- ,,l,,
any game with a rocket launcher.
aim at ground or close opponet and fire to see how far i fly.

gta sa. kill a cop to steal a gun then repeat till full wanted lv then start walking arround starting gang fights. lasted two and a half hrs without cheats and only using the cop pistols.

viLky

ykLiv
gta sa. kill a cop to steal a gun then repeat till full wanted lv then start walking arround starting gang fights. lasted two and a half hrs without cheats and only using the cop pistols.
Where do you hide to do that? Usually, once the helicopters come I'm dead. I can't find any decent place to do a shootout unless it's in the parking lot near San Fierro. Tell me your secrets!! :satan:

Zachary

,,l,, //_- ,,l,,
well i started out in the grove street and made it up to the docks, just outside of them you shold see a road that forks take it right and just as you get to the side of the building that would be on the left at this time open fire. its to tight for a chopper to get in range and the normal officers are the only ones to come. but beware machine gun carryn yellow gang members

i can get more detailed on location if youde like would be a few days before i can get it to you

Fantasy

The White Wolf
Sometimes if I know my patient's gonna die in Trauma Center, I get my scalpel or laser and write stuff in their organs. Man, mankind needs to pray that I don't decide I wanna be a surgeon when I'm older. >___>

I lol'd hard when I did New Game+ in FFIV DS. I had a Soma Drop left over from my last playthrough, so when I got Tellah, I thought "Hmmm, I wonder if THIS will let him get over 90MP?", well, it worked. XD
Once I was past Mt. Ordeals, I was able to use Meteor, although he was left with only 1 MP afterwards, lol.
Anyway, I got up to the Magus Sisters and thought "Well, this is gonna be his last fight. I'll let him go out in style!", so, on his first turn I used Meteor. It pierced the Sister's reflect and did 9999dmg to each of them. I managed to win the battle in one turn, because everyone else had been charging up with buffs. Man, that was Tellah's greatest moment. I've missed him ever since. :(