Stupid things you do in video games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by viLky, Aug 22, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Playing a game is great and all, but sometimes you just do stupid things to keep yourself entertained. What are they, and what game do you do it on?

For me:

:+: Zelda (Any) - When I get bored while playing Zelda I usually attack chickens with the sword. One day, I learned that they send their "friends" in if you hurt them too much. I learned the hard way. :blackeye:

:+: Grand Theft Auto: SA (PS2) - Getting in a car and running innocent folk over, flying in a plane, jumping out and pancaking on the ground and blowing stuff up to get my wanted level as high as possible.

:+: Road Rash (Sega Genesis) - This was long ago for Sega. I use to wait for the cop to pull up next to me and punch him off. I do the same for the regular AI computer racers, but hurting the cop always made it extra fun.

:+: Need For Speed (PS1) - Crashing into traffic sending them into other traffic. Stupid, I know. It was fun, though.

Aww, I'm easily amused.

What about you?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

-Random genocide in Oblivion is my favorite.
    -Camping on top of a tall building with a full stock of ammunition in GTA: Vice City and seeing how long I can survive.
    -Only using a noob tube and RPG's in CoD multiplayer.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

GTA:SA killing random people, stealing planes, you get the jist of it

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

haha i do that too.

"Stop you have violated the law!"

I always get killed though cause I haven't played much.

I do random things in Old N64 games such as glitches and trying to get to places that you can't normally get to.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Tales of Symphonia: Stand right in front of monsters for like, a minute while my friends try to figure out why it's not moving.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The Grand Theft Auto games are perfect for doing stupid things. Killing people, trying to get a high wanted level, jumping from planes, riding motorcycles, etc.

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Trying to find the highest spot you can, then jumping.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've only ever done that in GTA. I'd use the cheats to make everyone carry a weapon, I'd get myself a tank and just blow everything up... It's funny when the police crash into you and they just blow up. I've often got the sniper and blown a few heads off.

Fun times.

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Oh yeah, in morrowind there's a scroll that epically boosts your jumping abilities. Unfortunately, they only last like, 10 seconds, so they expire well before you land.

10. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I care about dying too much in games without a limit on lives.